LisaP

LisaP

REVIEW - File Miles

Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers) - Lili Saint Germain

You can find my full review at Sinfully Sexy.

5 "Nail-Biting" Stars"

“But I’m no selfless vigilante.

I’m doing this for me. I’m doing it because I want to.” ~Julz (a.k.a. Sammi)

description

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL FUCKS!

I started off with this series a little unsure as I was having a hard time with the choices the heroine made in order to solidify her presence within the Gypsy Brothers MC. But...shit! Lili St. Germain is upping the ante. This book blew me away. It was one nail-biting moment after another and I ripped through this volume in record time. I was literally biting my nails the entire time while reading this.

description

So...dammit Ms. St. Germain...you owe me a dang manicure!!!! Got that!

Five Miles is the third volume in Lili St. Germain’s Gypsy Brothers serial novella series and it picks up immediately where book two ends. With two Ross brothers now dead, it is utter chaos in the Gypsy Brothers’ world. Dornan is essentially losing it and it lashing out trying to come to grips with the fact that he has lost two sons in such a short period of time. Everyone is a suspect and no mercy is being shown. The Gypsy Brothers prepare to strike who Dornan believes is responsible for the death of his sons and Julz (a.k.a. Sammi) continues on her path of vengeance.

What I loved about this book is how real and emotionally raw Julz seemed to be. Yes, she is one bad-ass hell bent on seeking destruction upon those who have wronged her; but, in this book she is breaking down. What she has been forced to endure and all that she has yet to accomplish is weighing down on her. Julz is truly alone in her vengeful indignation and it is eating away at her, piece by piece. My heart truly broke for her.

description

Julz, in this volume, had powerful scenes with both Elliott and Jase and we get a little more regarding the years that Elliott and Julz spent together after she escaped from the Gypsy Brothers the first time. Jase is also becoming more suspicious of Julz and there is a lot of tension. Further, this author throws some serious curveballs our way when it comes to Jase and Julz. Shite! That is all I am going to say. This entire series truly deserves to be read without any spoilers. Trust me.

All in all, Five Miles was an incredible addition to this serial novella series that is fast becoming one of the best written series of books I have read. It is action-packed, suspenseful, gritty, tough and fucking fantastic!!!! So, what is next you may be wondering? Well, I will simply let you know that I want to hang this author up by her titties until she gives us the next volume in the series. Gah! What an ending! Four Score is due to be released May 26th and, frankly, that date can’t come fast enough for me. *giddy with anticipation*

description

****An advanced reader's copy of of Five Miles by Lili St. Germain was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.