LisaP

LisaP

REVIEW - Beyond Jealousy

Beyond Jealousy - Kit Rocha

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy .

4.5 "The Saint & the Sinner" Stars

“Too fucking much to lose. So damn much to gain.”

description

“Help her," Cruz rasped, putting a harsh command behind the words. Giving in to the darkness. "Help her suck my dick.”

Ace's smile was pure, smug victory. “I thought you'd never ask."

0_0 DAMN! 0_0

If you are wondering whether this deliciously dirty series is for you and question whether you could handle all the sexual freedom and sexy hot goodness that encompasses what the O’Kanes and Sector Four are all about. All I can say is....

description

Beyond Jealousy is book four in Kit Rocha’s Beyond series. I highly recommend that you read this series in order as all the books flow into one another with overlapping storylines and world building. The raunchy and gritty dystopian world that this pair of authors has created is unmatched in its creativeness and uniqueness. In this fourth installment the sensually carnal O’Kanes are back in full force attempting to discover who is behind the operation bootlegging O’Kane liquor. Further, the Ace, Cruz and Rachel trio finally comes to the forefront. After tip-toeing around one another for some time now, can they actually make this ménage-a-trois work for the long haul or is it simply an excuse for the trio to embrace their carnal urges temporarily?

description

Rachel Riley came to the O’Kanes as a sacrificial lamb, giving up a life in Eden with her family. She has worked hard and earned her place among the Sector Four family. Being raised in Eden has left Rachel slightly more sheltered than her sexually free O’Kane family; however, the time has come for Rachel to break free and come out from under the sweet image everyone seems to have thrust upon her. Now that she has started working the stage at The Broken Circle, Rachel is ready to get raw, dirty and sexy. If only a deliciously sinful tattoo artist and a hotter than all heck ex-soldier would help her embrace her fantasies and walk on the wild side with her.

description

Lorenzo Cruz (aka. Cruz) is an ex-soldier from Eden taught to be a disciplined fighter. He is now a part of the O’Kanes where the way of life is about decadent pleasures of the flesh and fulfilling all your sexual desires. Life in Sector Four is so different from all that Cruz has been conditioned to be but that does not mean he is not ready to relinquish the self-controlled and methodical demeanor he has held onto and give into his own deep and dark urges. The saint is ready to dive into the murky waters of sin with not one, but two, people who simply make him pulsate on overdrive.

description

Ace Santana is the notorious bad boy and tattoo artist of the O’Kane family who is as well known for his artistic skills as he is for what he can do with his dick - the temperamental artist with a dirty mind and a filthy mouth to match. Everything about Ace screams dirty raunchy sex. However, hidden underneath the sexy lothario’s easy going façade lies a complex man plagued by feelings of unworthiness. Sure he is good enough for giving pleasure, but when it comes down to matters of the heart and love, who would be stupid enough to give him their heart? Ace has tried to stay away from Cruz and Rachel but his need to corrupt the duo has now become something he can’t deny. Ace longs to explore all things sensual with Cruz and Rachel all the while hoping that when what they have eventually comes to an end his heart will be able to withstand the pain.

description

With Rachel, Ace and Cruz finally deciding to give things a go each one of them must deal with inklings of doubt and their own personal demons that keep trying to creep their way into the fragile and tentative relationship. It is a bumpy road to a happy forever for the three as Cruz and Rachel struggle to make Ace realize that he is worth their love. The three of them each go through moments where they feel like the outsider but they all discover that the feeling of completeness and security they all crave only comes when they are all in it together – three parts make a whole.

“Only if you remember the rules, Santana.”

He chuckled against her temple. “I’ll be a perfect gentleman. Just clit-sucking and jerking off, no funny business.”

This book was hot as hell. Gah! After all, it would not be a Kit Rocha book if you did not get raw and gritty sex. This series seriously brings my inner perv to life like nothing else. Nothing is taboo or shunned in Sector Four and I love it! What I would give to spend a few days “exploring” with the sexy O’Kanes. See! Inner perv comes forth with a vengeance! If you are new to this series and this pair of authors just be warned that these books take the raunch factor up to never-never land. Go in expecting it all. You get passion, steam and loads of orgasm-inducing sex that will leave you squirming. With all this being said, you also get loads of heart. Yes, the sexy trio do get down and dirty but their relationship is all sorts of beautiful as it comes to fruition. They organically flowed into something that we all want in our lives – love and acceptance. That is definitely the heart of the matter.

description

All in all, Beyond Jealousy proved to me once again why I am such a fan-girl of these authors and this series. You simply never know what to expect with each book. The overall story arc as it pertains to the O’Kanes and all that is going down is cleverly interwoven into each book. Further, with each book you get a deliciously sexy love story. I can’t get enough of this series and the people who make up Sector Four. They have all somehow weaved their way into my heart. Matters are getting more intricately complex as we are hit with an ending that had my heart slamming out of my chest. Trix’s story is up next in Beyond Addiction. I can’t wait.

description

***An advanced reading copy of Beyond Jealousy by Kit Rocha was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.