LisaP

LisaP

REVIEW - Six Brothers

Six Brothers  - Lili St. Germain

You can read my full review at Sinfully Sexy .

4 “One Down. Two Down. BANG!” Stars

description

Six Brothers by Lili St. Germain is book two in her Gypsy Brothers serial novella series. This book was no different than its predecessor, Seven Sons, in that it packs one hell of a powerful punch. Ms. Germain continues to be unapologetic in her writing and once again provides her reader with a novella that is a brutally raw look into the harsh reality of the biker world. I will state that this is a “serial” series and each book should be read in order and the story flows from one book to another. Each novella is not a stand-alone.

This book picks up where book one leaves us. Julz (aka. Sammi) continues on her quest for vengeance against Dornan and his sons. Chad, the eldest son and Dornan’s favorite, is dead and the mourning has begun. Julz is basking in the afterglow of her first kill and absorbing all the sadness and grief coming from Dornan secretly rejoicing that she has managed to take out one of the brothers. Julz is the in the viper’s pit sacrificing her soul but she needs to make her tormentors pay. Every motherfucker will go down or she will die trying. The deceit and intrigue increase ten-fold. Will Julz be able to continue on the path of revenge and destruction?

description

I will start by fully admitting that Lili St. Germain won me over with this book. I enjoyed book one but I was put off by Julz’ relationship with Dornan. It all simply did not sit right with me and I found it not only disturbing but very unbelievable. I was so saddened at this direction in the storyline and wished that the author chose another way for Julz to get into the club. With this being said, I found myself reaching a level of acceptance while reading this book. While I still may not like or enjoy the fact that Julz is choosing to sell her soul to the devil by doing what she is doing, I can’t help but admire that level of tenacity and dedication. That bitch is bad-ass! I also enjoyed the fact that we got a bit more of Elliot in this book as well as Jase. Julz and Jase definitely continue to dance around one another. I am wondering when Jase will realize who Julz really is and how the revelation will be dealt with.

All in all, Six Brothers kicked ass. I am now wholly invested in this series and can’t wait for Five Miles, the next book. Most of all, I am anxious to see all the sick fucks be taken down. Yes, I am embracing my inner bitch and am on board with all this vengeance shit. Bring it!

description

***An advanced reading copy of Six Brothers by Lili Saint Germain was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.