LisaP

LisaP

Until Trevor - Review

Until Trevor  - Aurora Rose Reynolds

“I’m going to be your best friend.”

description

Until Trevor is book two in Aurora Rose Reynolds' Until series. In this installment we see yet another Mayson brother pursue the object of his affection with the persistence and determination of a raging bull on steroids. Damn those Mayson cavemen!

"This is going to happen."

"What?" I ask, my eyebrows drawn together in confusion. His finger comes up and skims down the center of my face, forehead to chin.

"You and I, , we're going to happen."

We get to know Trevor Mayson and Liz Hayes in the previous book as we see them become close during the course of November's pregnancy. However, one misunderstanding between the pair leaves Liz with a hurt heart as Trevor distances himself. Now some time has passed and Trevor has been unable to get Liz off his mind. He also finds himself threatening and chasing away any males that seem to take an interest in Liz. Trevor has realized his mistake and is determined to win Liz over no matter what the cost. Unbeknownst to him though, his rejection hurt Liz fairly deeply and her defenses are now up in full force. Getting things right with Liz may not be as easy as Trevor was anticipating.

What ensues is Trevor, a once notorious lover of all women, stopping at nothing to get his girl. Trevor realizes that Liz is his "one", his forever, and he is not going to take no for an answer. He wants Liz's forgiveness and wants to claim what he sees as rightfully his. Ridiculously caveman-like behaviour? Yes. But, that is what the Mayson boys are known for after all.

"So are you and Liz living together?"

"Yes, but don't tell her I told you that."

"So you're living together but she doesn't know it?"

"Pretty much." I shrug.

description

I loved Liz. Although her feelings for Trevor run deep and attempting to fight off a Mayson is a fairly useless endeavor, she still stands strong and holds her own not wanting to make it easy for Trevor to win back her affections. You can't blame the girl for succumbing to Trevor's charms. It is hard to say no to all that sexy, possessive and alpha goodness.

Therefore, although Liz did show some backbone and try to remain strong against all that was Trevor's hotness....

"How can I want to kiss you and punch you at the same time?" I ask, shaking my head.

"You're kinky like that," he says, tilting my head back.

***

“What am I supposed to do?”

“I don’t know. You’re the one with the penis, and the one who likes to boss everyone around all the time; I’m sure you can figure it out.”

What really ended up occurring was......

description

After all, who would not be rendered stupid hearing things like.....

"I love you. Don't ever doubt that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

and

"Jesus. I love you so fucking much; you would think I was growing a vagina."

All in all, Until Trevor is yet another perfect example of why I love me the Mayson boys. I seriously love them hard. What can I say. They call to my inner cave-girl. I can not wait to see what is in store for Cash and Lilly. I am sure that Lilly, like her two predecessors, does not stand any bit of a chance against yet another Mayson brother who is determined to claim his woman.