LisaP

Wild - Review

Wild - Adriane Leigh

4 Stars

description

Wild by Adriane Leigh is the first book in her Wild series. One woman running from her past. One man determined to get too close. A sexual attraction too hot to ignore. Let the sensual games begin...

description

Kat Kennedy has moved to Maine to start a new life. Determined to leave her past behind her, Kat is not interested in making any real connections with the local residents in Maine. She wants quiet, peaceful and to remain non-existent. When she meets a sexy, rugged and seductive man at the bar one night the sparks between them are so explosive that Kat is willing to throw caution to the wind. At least for one night.

description

Lane Wild has lived in his entire life breathing in all that is the raw beauty of Maine. He lives his life on his own terms. Lane is not interested in relationships. He takes pleasure when he needs it and is always up front. Sex is all that he is offering. When he meets a fiery red-head at the bar one night and matters proceed to one explosive one night stand, Lane can’t seem to keep the sexy woman from his thoughts. She makes him want to break his own rules and perhaps seek out more than just some erotic and pulsing sexy times between the sheets.

What ensues is one gorgeous alpha-male in hot pursuit of a sassy woman determined to keep him at bay. However, their chemistry is absolutely explosive and Kat is unable to remain strong against the seductive allure that Lane presents. The more the pair succumb to their carnal desires, the more they crave each other. Kat abandons her need to remain quietly unnoticed in the small town and decides to explore all that Lane is offering. When Kat’s past finally catches up with her, will Lane be there to save her? Will what they have shared be enough to pull her from the dangerous depths that she finds herself in?

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS SMUT!

This book is one hot and fiery crotch inducing read! Dang!

You get a whole lot of:

And:

Which will leave you:

Enough said.

Did I enjoy Wild? Heck yeah! I admit that there were moments that I wanted to literally punch Kat in the tits because she kept pushing Lane away. However, by the end of the book I did understand the reasons behind her reluctance. Further, I would have liked to see more moments between Kat and Lane where she let her guard down, more times where the two of them were simply lost in one another. I think if that would have happened, it would have solidified their relationship a lot profoundly for me and made it seem less superficial. All in all, a hot and panty-melting read. I am looking forward to more in this series.