LisaP

LisaP

Here Kitty, Kitty - Review

Here Kitty, Kitty!  - Shelly Laurenston

description

Here Kitty, Kitty is book three in Shelly Laurenston’s Magnus Pack series. This book takes us into the world of hillbilly tiger shifters. Yes, you did read that correctly. You throw in a feisty, and possibly certifiable, Latina and you have a recipe for outrageousness and fun!

description

Nikolai Vorislav is a tiger shifter. He is somewhat of a loner only seeking out the females to spend some time with between the sheets. Anything more than that, Nik simply is not interested. You see, tigers are known for the fact that they do not mate for life and it is not uncommon for a tiger to have various children all from different females. In fact, Nik’s own father is seen as somewhat of an oddball because of the fact that he has been after Nik’s mother right from the start of their relationship. Nik and his siblings are also a little embarrassed about the fact that they share the same mother and father. He has no intention of becoming like his father. Nik will never commit to one woman. When his idiot brothers are on a mission to obtain some land in Texas, they kidnap a beautiful and hot tempered woman for her own safety. Who knew one human female could cause so much havoc?

description

Angelina Santiago has been kidnapped and is now face to face with a gorgeous hillbilly tiger. And...she is naked. A naked, disoriented and pissed off Angie equals violence. She wants to go back home and get away from the sexy tiger shifter whose lust-filled gazes set her on fire and make certain parts of her go “thump, thump, thump”. Angie wants to go home and she will fight to get what she wants. When she discovers that she and her friends may be safer if she stays with the tigers for a while, Angie relents but she is definitely not letting her guard down. Who knew a hillbilly tiger could cause such havoc with her senses?

“So, Santiago...”

“What?”

“You like him?”

She shrugged. “I don’t dislike him.”

“Well, for you that’s almost marriage.”

***

“You like her?”

“Don’t you?”

“I don’t dislike her.”

“Hell, boy, for you that’s marriage.”

Because Nik and Angie are in such close proximity to one another, it becomes harder and harder for them to deny their attraction. Nik has always stayed away from humans as he feels that he is too much for them to handle; however, this curvy Latina is something else and she proves that she can definitely handle all his domineering ways in and out of the bedroom. With the involvement of Nik’s crazy family, the wolves of the Magnus Pack, Angie’s two crazy best friends and the threatening danger from the hyenas, Nik and Angie learn to trust one another and discover that sometimes happiness comes at you when you least expect it.

All in all, Here Kitty, Kitty was the purr-fect ending to this trilogy of books. We get more outrageous antics from Angie, Miki and Sara and I love the fact that our violence-prone hot mama manages to wrap a huge tiger shifter around her little finger. If you have yet to read this series, I highly recommend it. The books are hilarious and a lot of fun to read. I am thinking I will be picking up more books from this author.