LisaP

LisaP

Hell's Knights - Review

Hell's Knights - Bella Jewel

description

After reading the synopsis to Hell’s Knights, I was highly anticipating this book. I seriously can’t resist books about sexy bikers who take their panty-melting alpha ways to the extreme. And, with a synopsis as follows:

Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?

I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

He wants me.

My world is about to change, for the better? I don't know. But here's my story, I hope you're ready for it because it's not the beautiful, heart wrenching story most people have to tell. It's passionate, forbidden, morally incorrect and downright, fucking beautiful.

I mean, really....who could resist???? 0_0

In her debut novel, Bella Jewel has given us a great book about two broken and damaged characters who somehow find it in themselves to give love a go and possibly reach for that happily ever after. Hell’s Knights was a great start to this new biker series. I am looking forward to more.

Addison:

It’s a shitty feeling to have no one in the world that wants to love you. Not one, single person.

"Life isn't easy when you have no one. Everything you do, you have to do alone. There's no one to lean on."

description

Addison has lived a life with a mother who was a drug addicted whore. Her mother lived to get high and did whatever necessary to make that happen. At twenty-one years of age, Addison has experienced more horror and pain than most. She has never known happiness or what it feels like to have someone love and care for you. Instead, she has endured years of abuse with absolutely no one to take her away and rescue her. When her mother dies, Addison finally manages to escape the life that has held her captive. She is on the run and the only place she can turn is to a father that she does not know and never claimed her. Her father is the President of the Hell’s Knight MC. Can this motorcycle club be the safe haven that Addison so desperately needs?

Cade Duke:

“I’ll fuck you, sugar. I’ll claim you because you’re the meaning of need. You’re what I’ve been lookin’ for.”

“Seriously?” I whisper. “You’re hitting on me in the middle of a road?”
“I like to do it in style,” he says, staring at my lips.

description

Ladies, prepare for all that is Mr. Cade Duke.

"You dirty dance," he growls. "It's with me."

I open my mouth to argue, but he slams his mouth down over mine. He curls his fingers arounds my hips and kisses me until my head spins. When he pulls back, I'm panting, wet and fuck...now I need him.

"You kiss, it's with me."

He runs a finger down my belly until he gets to the bottom of my dress. His finger slides up the inside of my thigh until he's stroking my damp panties.

"You get touched, it's by me."

His voice is raspy, but mostly it's dangerous.

"You fuck, it's my cock inside you."

I open my mouth but he cuts me off with a sharp look that just dares me to keep going.

"And sugar," he murmurs leaning close. "If you play with me like that again, you won't like how it ends. That ain't a threat, it's a fuckin' promise."

description

Cade Duke is the Vice President of Hell’s Knights MC. He is dominant. He is rugged. He is sex. Plain and simple. At twenty-nine years old, Cade lives his life on his own terms. He has not led a pristine life and has gone through some hardships, but he has moved past those demons and is trying not to let them overcome. When Addison appears he is immediately intrigued with this girl with a hard and tough exterior. He automatically wants to break through her defenses. Cade realizes rather quickly that Addison may just be who he has been waiting for, someone he could build a life with and protect. Treasure. Will Addison risk it all and allow him in?

Addison and Cade do not start off on the right foot. There is an obvious attraction between the two; however, Addison fights it as she sees her stay with the Hell’s Knights MC as a temporary one. Further, she just left a life where she had no say or control and she is unwilling to fall into the same trap again. Cade is determined and he slowly manages to push through her thick outer shell. Cade sees something he wants and he is in hot pursuit. Oh yeah! Addison is a tough cookie to crack and she made a few decisions which had me wanting to punch her in the face. I did understand where she was coming from but her immaturity got the best of her. Eventually Cade and Addison move things further along and so begins a fast-paced love affair.

description

Cade was good for Addison. He helped her through her brokenness and aided in her journey to come to terms with her own worthiness and self-worth. While Cade did not put up with Addison’s shit, he was able to show the much needed tenderness to push through her walls. He provided safety, comfort and love to a girl who had never known any of those things. When Addison’s past catches up to her, Cade is there to fight for her. He was her white knight in a roundabout way. Cade was a dirty talking and possessive biker, but a knight nonetheless.

It is worth mentioning that when Cade and Addison got to the hot and sexy, there are booty shaking moments.

description

Be prepared for fire inducing moments that make you squirm...and other unmentionable things. Bella Jewel can certainly write one hell of a H.A.W.T. scene. Dang!

All in all, Hell’s Knights is a fast paced book full of danger, heat, and sexy delights. It is not an overtly long book but it is definitely packed full. Bella Jewel has written a great debut novel about one woman going from a life with no love and that held her captive to a life where she found acceptance, safety love and family. I will most definitely be continuing on with this series as this author did a wonderful job setting up the next book. Bring it!

Some favourite quotes:

“Your life was bad; I see it in your eyes. When you grin, your face is empty, and I have no doubt when you smile, your eyes won’t shine like they should. One day though, baby, I will make them shine.”

Cade fits me. There’s just something about him that fits. He molds into me in a way no one has before. It both frightens me and thrills me.

“...you’re the fuckin’ meaning of breathing for me. You’re the reason I get out of bed each day and fuck, if that’s love, I am gonna hang onto it and never let it go.”

"You're the kind of girl that makes a man want to stop what he's doing, just so he can get a moment to look at that angelic face - a face that will keep him awake for the rest of his fuckin' life. That's the kind of girl you are, sugar."

”Somethin' about you, sugar, it's makin' everything I believed in feel like it never existed."

Who knew a group of bikers really could be my happy ending?