LisaP

LisaP

Whispers in the Dark - Review

Whispers in the Dark - K.I. Lynn

What a night the day turned into....

description

Whispers in the Dark by K.I. Lynn is a short novella about what happens on a stormy night when two neighbours meet and decide to act on some sizzling hot chemistry. You have to go into this short read understanding that it is exactly that...short. It took me approximately a half hour to read. With that being said, this is one of the better novellas I have read. The writing style is wonderfully captivating and I was immediately engaged.

description

Essentially, Mia arrives at her apartment complex after a really bad day only to discover that the elevator is out of order. She is miserable, cold and wet. While she is climbing the stairs to her apartment, Mia meets her sexy hot new neighbour, Tristan. The brief encounter on the stairwell leaves Mia all hot and bothered. When the power goes out later on that same evening, Mia goes on the hunt for her friend who lives on the same floor. Who she encounters is her delicious new neighbour who invites her into his apartment. What follows are some hot and sweaty delights!

Whispers in the Dark is a great filler read when you are looking for something short and to the point. I have yet to read any other books by K.I. Lynn but I now know that I will most definitely be picking up her other novels. This hot little number proved that K.I. Lynn can write and she does it well. For me to be so captured by a short snippet of a novella is something. It leaves me wondering how engrossing her full length novels are.