LisaP

LisaP

REVIEW - One to Save by Tia Louise

One to Save - Tia Louise
4 Stars!

"I lost myself in the darkness of trying to protect you..."

description

One to Save is the sixth book in Tia Louise’s One to Hold series. This is also the third book about Derek and Melissa in this series with One to Hold and One to Protect being the other two books about this couple. I would highly recommend reading the two previous books, as well as the other books in the series, in sequential order as the overall story arcs in each of the books are loosely connected. I am a big fan of this series and was definitely excited to see where Tia Louise would take her readers in this book. She definitely did not disappoint.

Derek and Melissa have certainly endured a lot throughout their relationship, but their love seems to have stood the test of time and has only strengthened with the tribulations they have faced. With a beautiful baby son they dote over and an upcoming wedding fast approaching, the couple should be focusing on themselves and their happy forever. However, Derek has not exactly been forthright in what he has had to do in order to protect Melissa. He may not regret the decisions that he has had to make, but it does not mean that he doesn’t carry demons that torment him daily and leave him agonizing over his past decisions. When everything coming to a head and Derek’s secrets come out into the open, will the love Derek and Melissa share be enough to save them or will what they have shatter once and for all?

All in all, One to Save was a wonderful addition to this great series and a truly heart-warming and suspense-filled conclusion to Derek and Melissa’s story. There is more to come in this series and with a new couple set to star in the next book Tia Louise certainly deliciously teases her readers leaving us all wanting more.

*****An advance reading copy of One to Save by Tia Louise was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.